Paivepo Heritage Institute
- To celebrate the rich heritage of the Shona people through the preservation, application and value addition to modern culture.
- cultural celebration of the rich heritage of the Shona people
- preservation of positive and progressive values
- demonstration of modern relevance
- adding of value to ambitious objectives
- Vatswinya varwa is a Shona proverb derived from the singular atswinya arwa, literary meaning those who have pinched have fought. The actual meaning is that “every effort counts”. For example, taking the literal meaning example, in a fight, the one who does as little as pinching has actually contributed in the fight and it counts.
- The essence of this motto is that this initiative does as much as it can believing that it will count for something in the overall objective.
|Tiri nokuti taive
Ticha nokuti tinokwanisa
|We are because we were
We will because we can
Those who pinched have fought